HJC i50 Vanish Helmet White/Blue/Red
HJC’s new off-road helmet is designed to create ease and comfort for the rider in an aggressive and attractive design. A large, repositioned eye-port optimizes the view for downward visibility. Dual-position goggle band fitment adjusts for the rider’s comfort and preference. The extended visor blocks sunlight and protects the rider from debris and is flexible to allow the material to bend instead of break. The tool-less, changeable mouth vent allows for easy cleaning. “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation system allows full front to back airflow to flush heat and humidity up and out, while the SuperCool® Interior keeps the rider cool and fresh with moisture-wicking and antibacterial fabric that is removable and washable. The I 50 features SLID (Sliding Layer Impact Distribution), HJC’s impact distribution technology.
- STANDARD DOT&ECE
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218/ECE 22.05 approved.
- Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity, and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets
- POLYCARBONATE SHELL
- The Advanced Polycarbonate Shell is designed to be lightweight with a superior fit and comfort, using CAD technology.
- SUPERCOOL INTERIOR
- Supercool Interior keeps the rider cool and fresh with moisture-wicking, odor-free, and advanced silver antibacterial fabric.
- Removable Interior
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- SUPERIOR VENTILATION
- 9 intakes, 4 exhaust ventilation channels to keep head cool and comfortable.
- 3YEAR WARRANTY
- The warranty is applicable to manufacturers defects for ups to 3 years from the date or purchase or 5 years from the date of manufacturing. (whichever comes first)
- The newest feature is SLID (Sliding Layer Impact Distribution), HJC's impact distribution technology, which can help to reduce rotational acceleration in an accident.
- DUAL-POSITION GOGGLE BAND FITMENT
- For rider comfort and preference.
- FLEXIBLE VISOR
- The flexible visor allows the material to bend instead of break.