- DOT approved lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell.
- New sleek wedge design.
- DOT approved, lightweight, thermo-plastic poly alloy shell.
- Multiple shell and styro sizes for GMAX® premium fit and maximum comfort. Two shell sizes, XS-L and XL-XXXL.
- Painted shell with high tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish.
- "State of the art venting" with functional intake vents and most important, functional exhaust vents to get the hot air and moisture out. Maximum air flow is achieved thru shell/styro & comfort liner vents.
- High air flow top intake vents feature larger controls for easy use with gloved hands.
- Interior designed to assist shell and styro venting by not blocking the vent holes and channels.
- Lightweight, multiple shells and styro's for GMAX premium fit and maximum comfort.
- Large eye port for a wide range of vision.
- Plush, removable, washable Coolmax® interior allows for custom fit and comfort that is second to none.
- Removable adjustable cheek pads for custom fitting with optional sized cheek pads.
- Interior designed for noise reduction and comfort with noise reduction cheek pad shape, vented chin curtain and rear neck roll shape.
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and retention snap secures excess chin strap.
- Anti-scratch optically corrected shield with easy tool-less shield removal.
- Molded front air deflector directs hot breath air away from the shield to reduce fogging and the adjustable chin vent directs fresh air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce fogging.
- Tinted and clear single lens come standard with the helmet in the box.
- Soft drawstring fabric helmet carrying bag also included.
- Optional electric shield and double anti fog lens available as an accessory.
- One trip out on your favorite winding section of road in your new GMAX GM69 helmet, you will realize why we are proud to say - "GMAX, The Better Fitting Helmet".