Giant Loop Coyote Saddlebags Grey
Out of stock
Unavailable for delivery
Out of Stock at Saint Paul, MN Retail Store
The Coyote Saddlebag Roll Top is the new choice for hardcore offroad expeditions. Carry gear for overnight or multi-day trips and still have access to the entire saddle with the Coyote Saddlebag Roll Top mounted to the rear fender and/or tail rack of virtually any dirt bike, dual sport or enduro motorcycle. No passenger pegs required. The Coyote Saddlebag Roll Top anchors to the frame or subframe on most motorcycle makes/models as well as snow bikes, such as Timbersled and MotoTrax.
- 39 liters packable volume
- Laser-cut aluminum Hot Springs Heat Shield and stainless steel clamp included
- Set of three RF-welded, waterproof inner liner Saddlebag Dry Pods with air release valves included
- Rear mounting options; use included fender hooks or included webbing anchor strap to fit virtually any bike or tail rack
- Side compression straps with molded rubber Giant Loop branded grab handles. Beavertail and cinch ring with side-release buckled compression straps that integrate with double-end Rogue Dry Bag and Tillamook Dry Bag, available separately
- Lash loops to attach Possible Pouch external pockets
- Reflective accents for better visibility
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA.