Gaerne SG12 Limited Edition Boots White/Gold/Purple
- Dual Stage Pivot System: This revolutionary design is patented and exclusive to Gaerne. It features a two-pivot system with the first pivot attaching to the Razorback to provide a strong lateral support. A glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position. The second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that provides a natural feel on the peg in a shifting or braking position. Although it will bottom out, it absorbs the shock in over-jumps or unwanted compression.
- Grip Guard: Located on the inside of the boot, the rubber Grip Guard provides exceptional grip as well as a heat-resistant padding. It is improved for abrasion resistance.
- Front Plate/Shin Guard: Shaped for a perfect fit, this thermoplastic shin plate can accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace by removing three screws to make the opening wider.
- Buckle System: The SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap. This system provides the rider with an easy-in and easy-out, non-failure system.
- Gaiter: Made from a Swiss breathable fabric called Acronos, the gaiter is extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out.
- Interior Lining: The inside of the SG-12 features Gaerne Memory Cell Foam, known for the most comfortable feel and fit ride after ride.
- Heel Cup: The heel cup has been designed to absorb shock in the case of a rear compression. The sole uses the famous Gaerne Dual Composite anti-shock rubber. The footbed has been specially molded to correctly support the foot with the rear of the footbed utilizing a shock absorbing material. The front of the footbed features construction that allows the foot to vent.