Fox Racing V3 RS Wired Helmet Flo Yellow
Pro Performance dirt bike helmet.
The all-new V3 RS Wired Helmet has been designed to include MIPS® impact protection, and our updated MVRS™ system to provide podium-proven performance.
As the most technologically advanced motocross helmet out there, it’s packed with next level features that align with your performance demands. Designed with MIPS® (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)—an impact technology that manages rotational forces on impact to add a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head—and additional impact and energy dispersing features, the V3 RS provides the kind of protection every dirt bike rider needs.
Safety and performance go hand-in-hand with this pro-level and race-ready dirt bike helmet. Worn and refined by the fastest racers on the planet, the V3 RS is made for motocross champions.
- Equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS™)
- Mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS™ adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head.
- Improved Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS™) positions the visor with a center magnet and two side shear off screws. The visor is designed to flex under impact prior to breaking away to provide additional rotational impact management
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- EPP chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- EPS is compatible with Eject Helmet Removal System®
- MCT (Multi Composite Technology) Shell construction that blends Carbon and FRP resins to provide a light yet rigid external shell
- 4 shell and EPS sizes for best in class fit
- Injected mesh vent screens provide superior ventilation and airflow, while maintaining protection from dirt and debris
- Removable, washable X-Static® comfort liner with emergency release cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odor while wicking moisture away from the head
- Carbon fiber D rings
- Meets DOT and/or ECE 22.05 standards