The Legion Downpour is a waterproof, 4-way stretch jacket designed for off-road motocross riding. It is seam sealed, DWR treated and uses strategically placed abrasion resistant patches for trail-ready durability.
Take on mother nature without sacrificing performance. The Downpour Jacket uses our proprietary TRUSEAL and TRUMOTION fabrics so you're covered up from the rain while maintaining excellent range of motion. TRUSEAL is truly something special, not only is it waterproof, but it breathes to regulate body temperature and keep perspiration at bay. This is combined with our TRUMOTION fabric for greater range of motion, improved durability and rapid drying time.
The jacket features an array of water-resistant zipper pockets to store valuables and uses silicon grippers on the arm cuffs to lock out the elements. A drop trail design keeps you fully covered while in the riding position, and abrasion resistant patches protect critical areas on the jacket.
- 10K/5K waterproof/breathable membrane for protection and comfort
- Durable 4-way stretch fabric for enhanced mobility
- Proprietary TRUSEAL & TRUMOTION fabric developed exclusively for FOX
- Seam sealed construction locks out the elements
- Abrasion resistant Cordura® arm patches for increased durability
- Water-resistant zipper pockets protect valuable items
- Reflective details in key areas for improved visibility (Charcoal only)
- Adjustable cuffs with silicone grippers prevent sleeve from riding up
- Adjustable at hem for a precise fit
- DWR Treated for increased water protection
- Shell 86% Polyester 14% Spandex PU Lamination
TRUSEAL: Our waterproof fabric prevents water from entering the garment while allowing fabric to breathe and perspiration to escape.
- Garment is 100% Seam sealed
- DWR exterior coating
- 10k/10k minimum membrane
TRUMOTION: Our all-way stretch fabric offers full range of motion increasing mobility.
- Durable stretch woven fabric
- Spandex content allows for greater range of motion
- Rapid dry time