Fox consistently is pushing the envelope and has done so again with the updated Fox Instinct Boot. By enlisting the likes of Ricky Carmichael, Ken Roczen and Chad Reed to develop a motocross boot that was more comfortable, supportive and intuitive to wear than anything before it. The completed product hits the mark all of these design goals. Allowing you to become one with the bike, the slim and flat design inspires confidence and control with the shifter and rear brake. The hinged ankle system is more of the same with support and yet unrestrictive movement. And with Fox boasting "updated materials" this year, the durability should be further improved to handle racing abuse. For motocross, the Instinct has all the right ingredients.
- Updated with slightly larger sizing, new lower straps with replaceable strap passes and updated materials for improved durability
- Hinge Lockout: Stops motion before hyper extension
- Duratac: Exclusive Fox rubber compound provides unprecedented grip and durability on the sole
- Interface: A slim medial design keeps you close to the bike with Duratac burn guard giving grip
- Low Ride Chassis: Gets the riders foot lower to the ground and closer to the foot peg
- Instinct Buckle: Flawless operation every time
- Slim Toe Box: A slim toe box design for easy shifting and a slimmer overall profile