- Carbon fiber, Kevlar®, Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS®), Drylex Microfiber the F2 Carbon in its standard form is as close to a factory race bike as a helmet can be. Used by top FLY racers Trey Canard, Andrew Short, Weston Peick, and Justin Brayton, this helmet is out-of-the-box and on-to-the-racetrack ready.
- MIPS® low-friction layer can absorb more of the rotational force of impacts, adding more protection than other helmets can offer
- Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market. Snell 2015, DOT approved for USA. Other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian).
- Shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials, which create superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual density EPS liner combines two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer, one slightly harder to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Quad-vent goggle anti-fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
- New Quick Release washable COOLMAX® comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation, and are easy to remove
- Flow through EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner air system align to maximize airflow
- Helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets, and stainless steel D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Optional carbon fiber intake vent wing can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sugg. Retail: $250.00