- Dunlop's Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel.
- Aggressive new Q3 tread pattern uses fewer grooves that are longer in length to enhance wet-weather performance.
- Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the rear tire allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
- MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the rear tire uses a tough, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for excellent traction and longer tread life, plus special lateral grip compounds for outstanding grip.
- New Q3 tire compounds were derived from road-race compounds to yield maximum sportbike performance.
- The Dunlop Sportmax Q3 offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track.
- Designed, tested and manufactured in America, the Sportmax Q3 sets new standards for high-performance sport tires.