DUNLOP MX51 GEOMAX INTERMEDIATE TERRAIN REAR TIRE 120/90-18 - DR120-18
- New profile design with more tread volume (greater land/sea ratio) in the shoulders for excellent cornering grip and a more open center-tread area for straight-line grip.
- Recessed biting edges in shoulder tread blocks yield more traction for greater grip, especially in corners and ruts, throughout a wide range of terrain conditions.
- Chiseled shoulder block shape improves side traction and makes traversing ruts easier. This tapered shape facilitates knob penetration through soft surfaces, whereas a flat knob would float and/or be deflected. Instead, the tapered knob penetrates into the firmer underlying ground to give the tire more bite for more traction.
- Tie-bar design connects and reinforces the tread blocks for greater tread stiffness, yielding improved intermediate-to-hard terrain performance.
- Recess design in the area between tread blocks gives the tire improved compliance for enhanced ride comfort.
- Enhanced land/sea ratio and wider tread profile for improved traction.
- Larger-radius tread block base for strength and increased durability.