GEOMAX MX52 KEY FEATURES
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
REAR GEOMAX MX52 TECHNOLOGY
- Progressive Cornering Block Technology (PCBT): A Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block design that offers more progressive cornering action and aids in slide control.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility from recesses placed strategically along the tire carcass to help smooth ride characteristics and allow the bike to follow a line more accurately.
- Controlled-rebound Rubber Element in the Sidewall: This construction helps to damp out bounce, acting as a suspension component within the tire, so the tire can better follow the track surface.
- Staggered Distribution of Center Blocks: Spreads the load on the tire and helps with impact damping and stability, especially in whoops and hard-pack conditions.
FRONT GEOMAX MX52 TECHNOLOGY
- New Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
- Unique Tread Block Distribution: Knob design, pattern and knob construction are optimized to work in one direction, which provides advantages in feel and traction.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sugg. Retail: $149.95Bobs Price: $104.99
Sugg. Retail: $69.95Bobs Price: $64.99
Sugg. Retail: $143.86Bobs Price: $99.99
Sugg. Retail: $59.95Bobs Price: $54.99