Our most versatile summer jacket, the LRX Air 2 jacket features Cortech’s Aquatherm® waterproof Rainguard™ liner and 100g polyfill thermal liner. When the temperature rises these liners easily remove and the Armor-Link III mesh shell makes sure the rider stays cool in even the hottest conditions. 600 denier Carbolex® material and CE-approved armor in the elbows and shoulders keep the rider safe from abrasion and impact. Adjustable take-up straps at the bicep and forearm help to adjust the fit and keep the CE-approved armor fitting snugly.
• Armor-Link III Mesh shell incorporates 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shoulder and elbow impact panels
• Mandarin style collar includes a soft, microfiber trim
• Pre-curved and rotated sleeves increase comfort comfort and performance in the riding position
• 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Cortech’s signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
• The microfiber lined cuffs with hook and loop closures are soft, yet durable
• Adjustable sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow armor and material
• Removable, CE-Approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector
• Includes Cortech’s removable, two-stage Aqua-Therm® liner: The two stages can be used in conjunction with each other or independently .
• Zippered chest map pocket, hand pockets, internal pouch and mobile phone pocket
• Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
• Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
Become a master of the Rubik's Cube with this online tutorial where you can easily learn how to solve the cube with the simple method!