The Contour GPS captures beautiful 1080p video. It utilizes a 135° wide-angle rotating lens that delivers a true high quality image that captures all the action with minimal distortion and no fish-eye. It records Full HD in all its glory.
We provide several different camera settings so that you can get the shot that best fits your activity. Choose between 3 resolutions, 2 frame rates, or a still photo mode
- Full HD 1080p (1920 x1080 @ 30 fps) to capture those awesome moments in the highest resolution available.
- Tall HD 960p (1280 x 960 @ 30fps) for those sports like surfing that are better suited to a taller image.
- Action HD 720p (1280 x 720 @ 60 fps) when frame rate is more important than resolution. The perfect setting to capture the fastest action. It reduces blur and rolling shutter effect.
- Contour 720p (1280 x 720 @30 fps). When space on your card is at a premium and you need to record that last epic adventure. This setting takes it easy on your memory.
- Still Photo. When you want to freeze frame the action, the photo mode is your perfect shot. You can pick from 5 rates (3, 5, 10, 30, or 60 sec) to best capture that moment.
What's In The Box
- ContourGPS Camera
- MicroSD Card (2GB)
- Flat Surface Mount
- Goggle Mount
- Rechargeable Battery
- USB Cable
- Built-in GPS receiver
- Faster Time to First Lock using AssistNow™
- 5 Megapixel Sensor
- H.264 Codec
- .mov file type
- Internal Microphone
- AAC Audio Compression
Wide Angle Lens
- 135°: 960p, 720p, Photo
- 110°: 1080p
- Dual alignment lasers
- Removable MicroSD
- Capacity: 32GB (2GB included)
- Compatible with:
- Mac (10.5, 10.6)
- Windows (XP, Vista, 7)
- Videos downloaded via USB 2.0
Battery & Power
- Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Charge via USB to computer or Contour chargers (sold separately)
- Water Resistant Aluminum Shell
- Trail™ Mount System