A robust and durable jacket that, when matched with the Valparaiso Pants, makes for a formidable all-weather riding ensemble. Benefits include a waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane, superb comfort levels afforded by the Jet Ventilation System (JVS) air intakes and its ergonomic, class-leading CE certified shoulder and elbow protection.
- Superior, multi-material main shell construction for durability, with abrasion and tear-resistant panels in critical impact areas.
- Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® full liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling performance.
- Long sleeve thermal liner (130g on body, 100g on sleeves) can be fully removed and has zipper connection for easy identification with integrated stretch comfort edge. Thermal liner is 'sonic quilted' for improved insulation performance and reduced material volume.
- Sleeves cuffs include Velcro® closure tab as well as open mesh gusset with innovative two-way zip structure for improved airflow and volume adjustment. Sleeves are removable for hot climate riding.
- Featuring Jet Ventilation System (JVS) large zippered air intakes on torso with large rear air exhaust window on back and on the arms for cooling performance on long rides.
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade).
- Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporate Velcro® volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, fine-tune adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in place.
- Increased reflective detailing and logos for increased rider visibility.
Comfort and Customization
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulders and elbows for improved fit while riding.
- Waist adjustment belt for customized fit and secure closure.
- Elongated rear profiling for comfort and protection in the riding position.
- Pre-curved, articulated sleeves with gusseted Velcro cuffs enhance fit and comfort in the riding position.
- Highly water resistant external storage provided by two chest font water resistant zips and one internal waterproof wallet pocket.
- Convenient storage options with two front cargo style pockets and large rear utility pocket.
- Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper.
- Two internal waist connection zippers (on main shell and on DRYSTAR® membrane) for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.