- Bringing performance benefits such as the bio-mechanical flexi-blade' system to the ergonomic buckle closure system to a boot that is optimized for
- the unique demands of all-terrain riding, the Tech 1 AT is a versatile and highly comfortable boot.
- With ergonomically profiled, class-leading protection this boot is ideal for tough times encountered when off-road riding.
- Multi-material upper constructed from lightweight, abrasion resistant and durable microfiber which incorporates anatomically profiled copolymer
- Newly designed microfiber front and rear flex inserts for control, support and front and rear movement.
- Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows a good front rear flex giving support and protection to the ankle
- Full technical textile lining for comfort and moisture wicking.
- Soft, multi-density foam surrounds ankles and collar for comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Contoured co-injected polymer shin and calf protection connects on the lateral side to provide excellent all-round protection.
- Comprehensive boot support and protection provided by copolymer protection in the lateral, medial, heel counter and toe box for excellent impact
- Rear TPR gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort on rear flex.
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected insole, reinforced by a metal shank inside and co-injected toe reinforcement.
- Tech 1 AT boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
- KEY FEATURES:
- Featuring unique Alpinestars compound all terrain sole for grip and support. The sole is replaceable.
- Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; Velcro® upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and
- The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps harmoniously the front of the boot without compromising flex.
- New closure system includes 3 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking
- system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; all buckles are replaceable.
- Extended PU gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Medial-facing texture patterning provides improved grip on bike.
- Replaceable stamped steel sole guard.
- Replaceable EVA footbed features textile lining for comfort.
- Versatile upper Velcro® closure provides adaptable fit for wide range of leg sizes.