- A durable and lightweight road riding boot that is specifically designed and developed for a women's fit, the Stella SMX-1 R is constructed from a
- highly abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors.
- Alpinestars' exclusive rubber compound sole offers comfort and excellent grip, both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and
- control regardless of your riding position.
- Designed and developed for an optimized women's performance riding fit.
- Main upper constructed from an advanced microfiber for comfort, durability and excellent levels of abrasion resistance.
- TECHNICAL INNOVATIONS:
- Innovative heel counter support system, which works in conjunction with strap closure to offer improved fit and support as well as structural integrity.
- Rear of heel counter has been redesigned with soft TPR insert which works seamlessly with rear flex zone to allow for greater freedom of ankle movement
- and comfort on the bike's controls, plus durable TPR shift pad.
- Ergonomic new boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
- Newly designed TPR medial and lateral side protection offers excellent abrasion resistance and durability.
- Evolved closure strap which is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider's instep.
- Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with newly designed grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- PERFORMANCE FIT:
- Instep and Achilles' accordion flex zones made from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and maneuverability on and off
- the bike.
- Front Velcro® closure system offers a quick and secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex.
- Strap features TPR puller for ease of use.
- Medial zip closure ensures convenient in and out; zip is covered with a Velcro® and microfiber flap to protect bike from scratches.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
- Integrated, replaceable, bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for comfort and support.
- Internal mesh lining for cooling comfort and moisture-wicking.
- SMX-1 R is CE certified to Cat 2 CE Certified to 89/686/ECC EU Directive.