Alpinestars SP-1 Riding Shoe/Boot Black/White/Red/Yellow
No Longer Available
- An aggressively profiled road riding boot, the SP-1 is constructed from a superbly lightweight microfiber and incorporates class-leading protective
- With a full textile lining and padding throughout this boot is extremely comfortable whilepromoting precision fit.
- Its exclusive compound rubber provides excellent levels of grip whatever the weather, for the ultimate in precision control.
- Constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber with front and rear accordion zones support and comfort.
- Speed lacing system with KEVLAR®, plus adjustable Velcro® strap for personalized and secure closure.
- Alpinestars' exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- The SP-1 shoe is CE certified to CE Standards (CE 89/686/EEC CAT 2)
- External TPR toe slider and external ankle guards help protect against abrasion and knocks.
- TPU shift pad for sensitivity on the bike's controls as well as durability.
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter for improved shock protection and durability.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
- Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area help keep foot in position while riding.
- Internal padding on tongue, collar and all around the ankle provides comfort and precision fit.
- High-Vis reflective insert on the Achilles area for improved visibility.
- Removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for convenience, comfort and support.