A track and street performance riding boot which incorporates a newly designed upper for flexibility, the SMX-6 V2 is superbly anatomically profiled, packed with innovative features and has the latest advancements in Alpinestars' performance footwear design and development. Every component on the CE certified SMX-6 V2 has been carefully designed to give riders a crucial performance edge in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
• The SMX-6 V2 Boot is CE certified.
• Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for support to the arch area and foot protection.
• Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
• Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide velcro closure for flexibility and secure fit. The aperture opening is large to promote easier entry/exit.
• Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
• New, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for performance, comfort and support.