Incorporating a new assembly construction for improved levels of breathability and comfort, the anatomically optimized, multi-layer GP Pro Suit features advanced safety materials which offer highly effective heat transfer protection. Coming in a range of new colors, this extremely lightweight FIA and SFI homologated suit, which has been developed in Formula 1, WEC and NASCAR, has strategically placed stretch inserts for greater freedom of movement and performance.
• Innovative, lightweight multi-layer construction offers improved comfort levels and anatomical fit while giving garment greater excellent breathability.
• Aramidic fiber outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat, plus aramidic mid-layer for maximum heat transfer protection.
• Aramidic fiber inner liner for additional heat-resistance performance, moisture-wicking and durability
• Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
• Lumber and back Aramidic fiber stretch panels for unrestricted movement and breathability.
• Alpinestars’ fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric provides freedom of movement.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
• Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit.
• Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
• Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs (boot cut version features hemmed finish).
• Comes in range of aggressive new colorways and design detailing.
• Supplied with washing bag for convenience and to help protect material fibers.
• Available in men's EURO sizes, 44 - 60.