Light, aggressively styled and highly durable - the GP-Air is an ideal summer street riding glove. Incorporating a robust carbon knuckle guard in a multi-panel and extremely robust main shell that is reinforced in critical areas the GP-Air is a superb performer
• Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating full-grain goat?s leather, Spandex and 3D mesh for durability, abrasion resistance and high levels of breathability.
• TPR and mesh air intake stitched on to back hand for improved levels of airflow
• Lightweight silicone printing on fingertips for increased grip and control.
• Accordion Neoprene® stretch inserts on fingers and extensive gusseted opening on thumb allows flex and freedom of movement.
• Finger sidewalls incorporate stretch inserts and synthetic suede reinforcement to flexibility and durability.
• Neoprene wrist cuff with EVA foam padding plus Velcro® and TPR closure for personalized closure. Wrist cuff is extended on the outside to offer protection to wrist bone.
• Touch screen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.