- The Core is a stylish, premium leather sport and street riding jacket that is aggressively profiled to offer excellent ergonomic performance as well
- as high levels of comfort thanks to its strategically positioned stretch inserts that work with a rider's body on and off the bike.
- Packed with class-leading protection, such as Alpinestars' race-derived Dynamic Friction Shield, the Core is engineered for performance, comfort and
- Highly abrasion resistant main construction utilizing full-grain 1.1mm leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
- Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors shoulders and elbows feature injection-molded shells and dual density foam
- Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate protection.
- Chest and hip pad compartments with PE padding
- PERFORMANCE FIT:
- Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on back and elbows for excellent performance fit.
- Extensive advanced poly-textile stretch panels on chest, underarms and waist for increased range of movement.
- Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
- Perforations on chest and arms offer airflow and help regulate body temperature.
- 3D mesh sleeve comfort cuff edging for breathability; cuffs incorporate zip closures for secure and customizable fit.
- Soft, 3D mesh and leather collar construction for breathability and comfort.
- Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment.
- Full circumference waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- D-ring waist adjustments feature Velcro® straps for secure and personalized fitting.
- Extended lower back profile for improved lumbar coverage.
- Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Available in men's EURO sizes: 46-60.