Alpinestars Apex V2 Drystar Glove Black
The Apex v2 Drystar® Glove offers high levels of insulation and protection when touring. Featuring a textile and leather construction with sturdy knuckle protection, palm sliders and a finger bridge on the third and fourth fingers, this glove is practical too; it comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones. CONSTRUCTION
- Long winter glove with Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance.
- Thinsulate 120g insulation on top of hand offers excellent thermal properties.
- Leather and softshell construction for high levels of durability and rider comfort.
- Finger bridge on third and fourth fingers prevents finger roll and separation during impact.
- Side reinforcements for abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.
- Hard knuckle for high levels of impact protection.
- Hard palm slider for added protection on the outer landing zone.
- Rolling finger construction for better comfort and prevention of cold air from entering on fingertips.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm for enhanced rider comfort.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- Reflective inserts.