The AFX FX55 Helmet is truly modular and can be used in seven different configurations. The FX-55 is the essence of what a modular helmet can be, combining the best of fullface, dirt and open face helmets.
- Aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- Helmet can be configured one of seven different ways:
- Helmet with standard visor, shield, and chin bar (standard configuration).
- Helmet with standard visor and shield.
- Helmet with shield and chin bar.
- Helmet with shield.
- Helmet with standard visor.
- Helmet with short visor.
- Helmet with MX vent chin bar and standard visor.
- Flip-up, flush fit, quick release, single turn screw face shield.
- Shield is optically correct compound curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays.
- Smoke tinted inner flip down sun shield system with left side slide lever.
- Helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypoallergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable.
- 10 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead top and rear vents.
- Retention system is quick release with sewn on ECE logo.
- Provides ample ear cavity space for most speaker systems.
- Clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.