HJC DS-X1 Tactic Helmet Black/White/Hi-Viz Yellow
The DS-X1 is designed for both street and off-road riding. This dual-sport helmet is composed of the Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell to provide a lightweight helmet, with superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. The large eye port can be worn with the Pinlock-prepared shield, or with goggles for an off-road style. The visor has large ports for airflow to minimize lift in high speeds and can be removed for a full-face style. This design features the Glasses Groove to accommodate riders who wear glasses. The chin curtain is included for cool weather riding and snow options are available.
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 approved.
- Testing includes energy attenuation, penetration resistance, chin strap structural integrity, and labeling requirements for on-road motorcycle helmets
- The Advanced Polycarbonate Shell is designed to be lightweight with a superior fit and comfort, using CAD technology.
- All HJC shields offer 95% UV-A & B protection
- Anti Fog Pin prepared.
- Supercool Interior keeps the rider cool and fresh with moisture-wicking, odor-free, and advanced silver antibacterial fabric.
- Removable Interior
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses.
ACS (ADVANCED CHANNELING VENTILATION SYSTEM)
- HJC's helmets, along with our technology, have added experience in designing the MotoGP race helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics and ventilation and related fields. HJC's helmets provide the airiest helmets on the market. Experience the best performance with your HJC helmet.
- The warranty is applicable to manufacturers defects for ups to 3 years from the date or purchase or 5 years from the date of manufacturing. (whichever comes first)