A True Game Changer. The 6D ATR-1 off-road motorcycle helmet has changed the industry forever. Introduced in 2013 it was the first motorcycle helmet ever manufactured incorporating technology that reduced angular acceleration and low-threshold impact energy transfer to the brain during crash impact. This was accomplished by 6D's revolutionary Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) system that was developed specifically to address the angular acceleration problem. 3-dimensional displacement capability of the inner EPS liner, relative to the outer EPS liner, provides a more forgiving helmet over a much greater range of energy demands than any other helmet.
- PATENTED ODS (Omni-Directional Suspension) Technology
- SHELL - A proprietary woven blend of advanced aerospace carbon fiber, composite fiberglass, and Kevlar
- NEW PC HALO - Improves durability of inner EPS liner and overall performance
- AIR FLOW MANAGEMENT - 8 intake ports, 13 transfer ports, and 4 aggressive exhaust ports
- REAR DELTA-VENT - Aids heat transfer by scavenging air.
- COMFORT LINER - Genuine CoolMax™anti-bacterial fabric
- EMERGENCY RELEASE CHEEK PADS
- SHEAR-AWAY VISOR SCREWS
- ROOST GUARD - Provides additional face protection
- CLAVICAL CUT-AWAY - Provides increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
- STERNUM PAD - Provides added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum in the event of an accident
- EXCEEDS ECE, DOT , AU and AC standards.
- WEIGHT: +/- 1,590 grams.
- 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- CRASH REPLACEMENT / REBUILD PROGRAM
- THE DYNAMICS OF 6D'S ODS ENERGY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- - 2 separate EPS liners separated by 27 elastic isolation dampers
- - 3-dimensional displacement of the inner liner upon impact
- - Uncouples the impact force at the outer shell from the riders head
- - Superior performance for low, medium, and high-velocity impacts
- - Significantly reduces Linear Accelerations
- - Mitigates Angular Acceleration forces to the head and brain
- - Increases Time-to-Peak' values by roughly double (lessens severity)
- - Delivers progressive ride-down' for low, medium, and high-velocity impacts
- - Self re-centering alignment when the impact load is removed
- - Superior airflow, heat transfer, and sweat evaporation via air-gap between layers/ul
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sugg. Retail: $119.95Bobs Price: $99.99
Sugg. Retail: $99.95Bobs Price: $94.99
Sugg. Retail: $119.95
Bobs Price: $21.95