The highly evolved edition of the original Troy Lee Designs' SE Helmet, the AIR Helmet features our state-of-the-art multi-level internal ventilation system that rams specific streams of pressurized air through 12 individual intake channels. Meanwhile, five large independent exhaust vents jettison unwanted hot, humid, strength sapping air out the back.
Lighter than ever, the shell shape, in coordination with over eight square inches of intake area, place the AIR Helmet at the leading edge of comfort, quality and ventilation efficiency.
- CE version available in Europe only
- AU version available in Australia only
- US Dealers do not stock CE or AU certified helmets
Some helmet parts are replaceable and helmets can occasionally be repaired by TLD for a fee. Helmets that have been crashed and have Shell or EPS damage can not be repaired. Please contact TLD for more information.
- Unique and technologically advanced Aerospace carbon / composite shell construction.
- Meets SNELL, U.S. DOT and ECE standards.
- SNELL/DOT model 1400-1500 grams, CE only model 1100-1200 grams.
- Aggressive, hi-flow plastic mouth vent provides increased airflow.
- Stylized nose guard aids in roost protection.
- Adjustable Vortex visor allows for custom height placement.
- Machined cross-top aluminum visor screws.
- In-molded brow air intake vents allow premium ventilation.
- Multi-level Internal Ventilation System is built into the liner for increased airflow.
- Removable, replaceable and washable CoolMax comfort liner.
- Bold TLD graphics with diamond tough UV clear top coat.
- Drawstring style helmet bag included.