BikeMaster's new TruGel battery uses a unique gel electrolyte that provides higher cranking amps, lasts twice as long as conventional batteries, resists vibration, is non-spillable even if the battery is cracked, and operates in any position. The BikeMaster TruGel battery also comes with a 2 year warranty.
- Tough case with SuperSeal technology, locks in acid.
- Unique Anti-Vibration Welding Technology also gives more cranking amps when you need them.
- Special plate design increases surface area, gives superior cranking power, quicker charging and greater vibration resistance.
- Super High Density Oxide plates mean more "power per pound!"
- NanoGel Electrolyte keeps this battery working when others will not! Incredible surface contact of the Nano particles means more power in hot and cold weather and no sulphation.
- By combining all the advantages of Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Separators with the Nano-Gel technology, the result is that TruGel batteries are maintenance free, high power, no sulphation, with anti-vibration... The absolute top-of-the-line battery.
- ABS Container: For strength, durability and reliability, protects the internal components from shock and heat giving the battery a longer life.
- Special Terminal Seals: Our unique design prevents acid seepage, corrosion and at the same time improves conductivity and extends battery life.
- Safety Valves prevent dangerous pressure build up. They release any excess gas automatically. And because they are one way valves, no moisture can enter to reduce the batterys life.
- Our Top Cap design makes this a true maintenance free battery, completely eliminating leakage and acid spills. Safer on the shelf, safer in your bike!
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sugg. Retail: $6.00Bobs Price: $4.99
Sugg. Retail: $249.99Bobs Price: $199.99
Sugg. Retail: $22.00Bobs Price: $19.99
Sugg. Retail: $149.95Bobs Price: $139.99