Facelifts are a mixed blessing. Don't get us wrong we're in favor of cougars looking their best but we've seen some scary lizard faces lately. We decided to go a different route with the Headtrip. She was never given a fair shake the first time around; banished to hell by an overzealous corporate purchasing monster. Re-colored but not stretched thin, we brought her back for another go. Don't look at it like a facelift. Think of it more like an eyeliner tattoo with LSD instead of ink.
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & SG (Japan) Safety and Testing Standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Injection Molded Polycarbonate Shell for Strength
- Long Oval Headform
- Wind Tunnel Tested and Refined
- Molded Twin Channel Supervent for Increased Cooling
- Rear Exhaust Ports Prevent Heat Buildup
- Removable Breath Deflector reduces Shield Fogging
- Chin Venting System Reduces Shield Fogging
- Fully Removable/Washable HydraDry Interior
- Quick-Change Fog-Free ProShield with Sideplates
- ProLock Secure Shield Locking System