Straight from January 7th, 2012's Anaheim A1 Supercross event comes Fox SX Limited Edition A1 360 Future Pants! Freatured on Fox team rider Ryan Dungey, our Fox 360 Future Pants feature a dynamic asymmetrical graphic that looks fast standing still. Built on our new premium 360 pant chassis. Key updates include a new guad stretch rear yoke that utilizes a 2 way stretch second layer and a larger stretch panel at the knee for enhanced mobility on the bike.
DESIGN & FUNCTION
- Enhanced 900D polyester main body material for superior durability
- Innovative double layer knee panels resist abrasion and heat while maximizing connectivity with the bike
- Improved waist buckle system makes for easy operation with gloves on
- New Quad-Stretch™ rear yoke and Active-Stretch™ knee panels utilize our high tech stretch fabric to promote natural movement
- Updated vented thigh logos and improved knee intake scoops increase airflow
- Constructed in the perfect attack position for ready-to-race performance