This is where your head lives. All thinking, breathing and seeing happens in here. Total concentration is essential for a motocross racer. When you ride, you feed on instinct. You trust yourself to make millions of instant decisions. The SE-3 is designed to give you what you need - a clear, comfortable head.
- CE version available in Europe only
- AU version available in Australia only
- US Dealers do not stock CE or AU certified helmets
Some helmet parts are replaceable and helmets can occasionally be repaired by TLD for a fee. Helmets that have been crashed and have Shell or EPS damage can not be repaired. Please contact TLD for more information.
- Unique and technologically advanced Aerospace carbon / composite shell construction.
- Meets SNELL M2010, DOT FMVSS and CE 22.05 safety standards.
- SNELL/DOT model 1500-1600 grams; CE only model 1200-1300 grams.
- Dual density Shock Pad System.
- Dual density EPS liner.
- Quick release cheek pads for aid in emergency helmet removal.
- Removable, replaceable and washable comfort liner features CoolMax™ and Dri-Lex™.
- Aggressive plastic top scoop and mouthpiece designs allows more airflow through helmet.
- Nose guard design adds improved airflow while providing maximum roost protection.
- Comes with 2 adjustable Vortex visors that feature single point adjustability for custom height placement.
- Machined cross-top titanium visor screws for reduced weight.
- In-molded brow air intake system.
- SE3 helmet bag included.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sugg. Retail: $275.00Bobs Price: $199.99
Sugg. Retail: $495.00Bobs Price: $399.99
Sugg. Retail: $550.00
Sugg. Retail: $495.00