- New look. The Gaerne Sg-12 features a new t;G" for an exciting first impression.
- Dual Stage Pivot System. This revolutionary new system is patented and exclusive to Gaerne and is certainly going to be a hit. The first pivot is attached to the "Razorback". This provides a rigid component that offers a strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position. The second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that allows the riders foot to feel natural while on the peg in a shifting or breaking situation--However, it will "bottom out" and absorb shock in the case of over-jumping a jump or in the case of unwanted compression.
- Grip Guard. On the inner side of the boot is the all new rubber "Grip Guard". You can feel the exceptional grip of the bike, as well as offering a heat resistant padding against your inner leg.
- Front Plate/Shin Guard. This new Thermoplastic shin plate is anatomically shaped for a perfect fit. By removing three screws a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace.
- Buckle system. The SG-12 utilizes four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap. This system provides the rider "Easy in" and "Easy out" non failure system.
- Gaiter. Made of a new Swiss breathable fabric called Acronos, the gaiter is extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out.
- Interior Lining. On the inside you will find the famous "Gaerne Memory Cell Foam", known for the most comfortable feel and fit ride after ride.
- Heel Cup. The new Heel cup has been designed to absorb shock in the case of a rear compression.
- Toe-Box. This new design features a slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever and the bikes controls. The entire area is wrapped by a new plastic material which is lighter and provides more comfort and feel for the bike as well.
- Toe cap. The all new shape for 2009, the toecap has been re-designed and reinforced to provide a new "tougher" look.
- Sole. For the SG-12 you will notice a new design. This sole is new in look, but still uses the Gaerne "Dual Composite" anti-shock rubber that has made Gaerne soles famous around the world.
- Insole. Inside the boot you will find an all new foot-bed which has been specially molded to correctly support the foot. In the rear portion of the foot-bed, a new shock absorbing material has been used. And in the front portion the construction has been made to allow the foot to vent.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sugg. Retail: $475.95Bobs Price: $359.99
Sugg. Retail: $459.95Bobs Price: $329.99
Sugg. Retail: $429.95Bobs Price: $329.99
Sugg. Retail: $459.95Bobs Price: $369.95