The all new 2013 Leatt® Pro Lite is the lightest and most comfortable Leatt® yet! Leatt's top of the line in neck braces, the chassis is made from 100% lightweight Aramid reinforced Carbon fiber. The ventilated chassis and padding plus the all new CoreFlex rear thoracic strut makes this brace a premium safety investment! Invented by motorcycle racer and trauma surgeon, Doctor Chris Leatt, and built around Leatt® Corporation's patented Alternative Load Path Technology, this brace is CE certified as personal protection. Used and trusted by more world and national motorcycle, ATV, bicycle and snowmobile champions than all other neck braces combined. Leatt's Pro Lite neck brace is a professional product for riders who take their riding and safety seriously.
- New, one piece, CoreFlex rear thoracic strut has independently flexing sides for improved comfort and fit
- New CoreFlex rear thoracic strut has built in fracture point designed to snap off in a severe crash
- New matte carbon finish
- New lower rear padding for improved helmet clearance
- New color coded rear thoracic strut angle wedges for easier angle adjustment
- New Rear thoracic strut can be set to -5 degrees, 0 degrees, 5 degrees, 10 degrees and 15 degrees for the perfect fit
- Lightweight aramid fiber reinforced carbon fiber matrix chassis.
- Ventilated chassis and padding on both front and rear.
- The greatest range of motion of any Leatt-Brace®
- Side mounted paramedical designed hinges that opens easy both left and right
- Open celled light weight removable & washable ventilated Velcro-free padding
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Unique one piece rear thoracic strut designed to break away in severe impact scenarios
- Comes with optional harness system with quickrelease buckles
- On-board rear thoracic angle adjustment
- CE certified as personal protective Equipment 89/686/eec
- Replacement parts available
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sugg. Retail: $7.00Bobs Price: $4.99
Sugg. Retail: $399.95Bobs Price: $369.99
Sugg. Retail: $549.95
Bobs Price: $19.95