Road rash on your knees or gouged shins will ruin your month. Icon knows these lessons well. If you chose to hit the streets in anything less then full leather pants you need knee armor. That's a damn fact. The Field Armor Stryker knee armor is equipped with d3o intelligent foam and feature full CE approval. The low-profile rider developed chassis fits easily under almost any pant with easy adjustment Velcro strapping to keep them in place. Wear them and stand a fighting chance of skipping that painful trip to the hospital, so you can begin the equally painful search for new clipon & rear set on ebay.
- EN 1621-1/1997 "K+L" Type B CE approved knee and leg impact protectors
- D3O breathable intelligent impact dispersion system
- Articulating injection molded shell with air flow channels
- Vented biofoam and airmesh chassis
- Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Dual stretch adjustment straps secure armor
- Low-profile design fits under most pants