It has always been just a matter of time before the line between organic and synthetic was irrevocably blurred. In the beginning, the merger between man and machine was slow, a bio-implant to aid metabolism, an amp to focus the thoughts of the easily distracted. Not even the boldest techno-idealists dared dream of such a nightmare as the reality that would befall them. Separating flesh from silicon does not leave a clean cut, but rather a gaping tear. Within this fully exploited void is the Airmada Parahuman.
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS. does not ship with sai or sg certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling.
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control.
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort.