The helmet graphics are glow in the dark, the green image is what it looks like in the dark
Who dat? Who dere? Hoodoo? Indeed, valid questions every serious motorcyclist asks. Incantations and verses chanted among glowing candles and spicy rum drinks, that is the Hoodoo. Slugs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails, and probably some synthetic pharma contribute to this mix. The question you really need to ask yourself is not "Hoodoo," but Hoodon't?"
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS. does not ship with sai or sg certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Glow in the dark graphics
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durabilityv
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling.
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control.
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort.