If you have been paying attention, you may recognize that ICON harbors an apocalypse fixation. Maybe it's the sci-fi movies we visually devoured as youths. Or perhaps it's something darker, like CNN®. Regardless, this shared vision of the impending end of days will continue to manifest itself in the form of shadowy product copy and revelations depicted on helmet graphics. The Airmada 4 Horseman™ first envisioned by Drer, now executed by Tanner Giddy'up to the fourth
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS. does not ship with sai or sg certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Injection molded Polycarbonate Shell for strength and durability
- Recessed Twin Channel Supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling.
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation.
- Rapid Release™ Shield Change System
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable HydraDry™ Moisture Wicking Interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior or air flow control.
- Available in four shell sizes with an Icon exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort.