- The Airframe Pro Ghost Carbon goes without graphics, logos, or gimmicks and lets its design speak for itself. The dramatically reduced shell profile, track-recognized ECE certification, and precision assembly techniques can all be seen in their purest form. The AFP is built using our unique "Angle of Attack" orientation - eyeport, vents, neckroll, and aerodynamics all optimized for an aggressive sportbike riding posture.
- World Standard, Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698:2006 (AUSTRALIA) & PSC (JAPAN) Helmet Safety Standards. Does Not Ship With SAI Or PSC Certification Stickers Unless Purchased From An Authorized Dealer In That Country.
- Handcrafted Composite Shell
- Four Unique Shell Sizes For Minimized Mass And Drag
- Sculpted Neck Roll Reduces Jacket/Suit Interference
- Five-Piece Modular Liner With Moisture-Wicking Hydradry™
- Linear Ported Forehead Vents
- Low-Profile Vents Throughout The Shell
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ Shield With Rapid-Release™ Release System
- Prolock™ Positive Shield Locking System
- Removable Breath Deflector And Chin Curtain
- Dark Smoke Icon Optics Tracshield™ Shield With Tear-Off Posts Included