Ideal for dual sport and adventure touring, the Trekker offers the comfort of riding with or without goggles. The Trekker captures the spirit of adventure with its crossover design.
Features and Materials:
- DOT and ECE 22/05 approved - meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22/05 helmet standards
- Advanced poly alloy shell construction - combines high-strength poly materials to create an aggressive design that is durable and lightweight
- Dual density EPS liner two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide more progressive impact absorption
- Unique visor shape - allows for use of goggles when the shield is in the open or closed position
- Multi-position, ratcheting face shield allows for quick opening or closing while wearing riding gloves
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads - help keep the interior of your helmet clean and fresh and is easy to use with our "Quick Snap" system
- Adjustable intake and exhaust vents - sixteen (16) total vents (eight intake, eight exhaust) circulate a large volume of airflow to help keep your head cool. Adjustable vents include: one mouthpiece, two brow, and two rear
- Vents are stainless steel mesh reinforced.
- Optional visor eliminator kit available allows you to remove the visor while retaining all the features of the shield
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sugg. Retail: $75.95Bobs Price: $39.99
Sugg. Retail: $79.99Bobs Price: $71.99
Sugg. Retail: $109.95
Sugg. Retail: $139.99Bobs Price: $125.99