- More than just a summer jacket, the GX Sport Air 4 jacket is a versatile jacket featuring Cortech's Aqua-Therm® waterproof Rainguard™ liner and 100g polyfill thermal liner. When the temperature rises these liners easily remove, and the Armor-Link III mesh shell makes sure the rider stays cool in the hottest conditions. 1680 denier Ballistic Polyester material and CE-approved armor in the elbows and shoulders keep the rider safe from abrasion and impact. Adjustable take-up straps at the bicep and forearm help to adjust the fit and keep the CE-approved armor fitting snugly.
- Performance cut, Armor-Link III mesh shell incorporates 1680 denier Ballistic Polyester material in the elbow and shoulders.
- Pre-Curved and rotated sleeves increase comfort and performance .
- Adjustable sleeve takeup straps at the bicep and forearm helps to secure a snug fit.
- 360° Phoslite® reflective piping and Cortech's signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility.
- Removable, CE-Approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector.
- Aqua-Therm® two-stage waterproof and insulated liner can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs.
- Two hand warmer pockets and an interior mobile phone pocket.
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit.
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included.
- ESO main zippers.