Featuring Alpinestars track-tested advanced knuckle protection system, the GPX Glove incorporates innovative features such as the patented finger bridge and reinforced leather finger seams for excellent abrasion resistance, as well as an anatomical pre-shaped finger design to increase riding comfort and reduce material fatigue.
- Technically constructed glove incorporates leather, suede and perforated leather panels for comfort and breathability.
- Integrated leather accordion stretch inserts on first three fingers and thumb for unrestricted maneuverability.
- Short cuff design features extended padded cuff to cover outer wrist area.
- Alpinestars' track-tested dual-density polymer knuckle protection system promotes ventilation and is structured for superior impact and abrasion performance. Innovative open back design features a perforated top panel for range of movement.
- Compound TPU sliders on little finger and palm heel are mounted on foam-backed leather panels for comfort and performance.
- Patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger separation and limits finger contortion and burst seams.
- Perforated poly-foam padding on thumb, cuff and fingers.
- Leather reinforced finger seams for superior fit and pre-contoured finger construction to reduce fatigue.
- Synthetic suede palm reinforcements for improved grip.
- Perforated leather fingers and finger gussets for maximum cooling.
- Velcro® wrist closure, plus TPR detailing and printed logos.