An aggressively styled textile jacket that is ideal for the sport or street rider who wants more protective performance. The T-Jaws is rugged and durable as well as being extremely versatile in many different weather conditions, and features a waterproof membrane and a removable thermal liner.
- Multi-material construction with an advanced poly-nylon textile main shell for excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
- Outer shell is reinforced with PU for additional aqua-repellent performance.
- Waterproof and breathable integrated membrane for added comfort.
- Back compartments supplied with replaceable poly-foam padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector accessory insert available).
- Flexible microfiber accordion stretch panels on back for performance fit.
- Chest compartments come with replaceable poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Impact protection provided by removable CE-certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Full, removable long sleeve 80g thermal liner for climate control features inner Velcro®-closing wallet pockets.
- Zippered shoulder air-intakes for effective regulation of internal airflow.
- Integrated, soft microfiber edges on collar and cuff for improved comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeves with accordion flex inserts on the elbows for improved comfort and performance fit.
- External and internal zippered pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
- Reflective detailing on back and arms for improved rider visibility.
- Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Cuff adjustment includes Velcro® and semi-auto locking zips for improved range of fit and comfort.
- Elongated rear profiling, plus combined D-ring and Velcro® waist adjustment.
- Low profile, round-edged collar for comfort features padded 3D mesh for excellent breathability.
- Interior water-proof wallet pocket.
- TPU reinforced zip pull tabs.