- BikeMaster offers both kinds of Quick Release Body Work Fasteners
- Type 1 is the traditional style, which uses rivets to hold the backing plate in place
- Type 2 is the newer style friction hold.
Both have advantages and disadvantages
- Type 1 is permanently placed, and won't slip from its installed position
- Type 2 stays put, but can be moved to another position if adjustments are needed
- Type 1 takes the strain away from the body work, and puts it in the rivets.
- Type 2 puts the strain on the bodywork through the pin, but requires no rivets
- But both securely hold the body work, and both have "O-Rings" for protection
- BikeMaster gives you the choice, because we have both
Write Your Own Review