Extreme sports require agility and mobility, even if you're 5 years old. Bulky hand-me-down can be dangerous and limit critical body movements necessary to safely perform extreme sports. The Atlas Tyke is designed specifically, and proportionatley for this reason.
The Atlas Tyke fits a small child just like an adult brace fits a full sized adult. Even though the product is miniature, it still preserves the innovative features of its bigger counterparts.
- Flexible "leaf spring" style suspension allows the chest supports to aid absorbing ans slowing down Hyper-Flexion impacts. This promotes further rotation of the helmet, helping to keep the body in motion rather than the head coming to a harsh, abrupt stop on impact.
- Reversible rear mounts offer multiple offsets to adjust for chest size, and create a custom fit.
- Adjustment expands the life span adjusting as your body grows. At 490g (1.1lbs) the Tyke is incredibly lightweight. So light, your children may even forget they are wearing it!
- With the push of a button, a user can exit the brace easily with no loose parts to fall away. This quick release system can be performed in secods by a person of virtually any age.
- Stand alone brace with no straps
- Full 3 peice chest strap (included)
- Under the arms cross straps (included)
- Stand alone brace with chest protector
- Chest protector mounted to brace (see user manual for mounting instructions)
Youth Chest Size: 24" - 28" (61cm - 71cm)
Note: Chest circumference is measured high on the chest, right below the arms.
In the box:
- 1 strap systems
- 1 draw string brace bag
- Multi-language user manual
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sugg. Retail: $194.99Bobs Price: $175.99
Sugg. Retail: $169.99Bobs Price: $159.99
Sugg. Retail: $174.99Bobs Price: $157.99
Sugg. Retail: $27.50Bobs Price: $23.99