The Atlas Prodigy is purposely built as a stepping stone for that "in-between sizes" young growing body type, and is the perfect solution for smaller women also. The Prodigy still preserves the innovative features of its bigger counterparts.
- Flex, adjustability, chest suspension, dual chest and back supports, strap systems all built right in.
- Flexible "leaf spring" style suspension allows the chest supports to aid absorbing ans slowing down Hyper-Flexion impacts. This promotes further rotation of the helmet, helping to keep the body in motion rather than the head coming to a harsh, abrupt stop on impact.
- Reversible rear mounts offer multiple offsets to adjust for chest size, and create a custom fit.
- Adjustment expands the life span adjusting as your body grows. At 590g (1.3lbs) the Prodigy is virtually unnoticeable during use.
- With the push of a button, a user can exit the brace easily with no loose parts to fall away. This quick release system can be performed in secods by a person of virtually any age.
- Stand alone brace with no straps
- Full 3 peice chest strap (included)
- Under the arms cross straps (included)
- Stand alone brace with chest protector
- Chest protector mounted to brace (see user manual for mounting instructions)
Women and Youth Chest Size: 29" - 33" (74cm - 84cm)
Note: Chest circumference is measured high on the chest, right below the arms.
In the box:
- 2 strap systems
- 1 draw string brace bag
- Multi-language user manual
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sugg. Retail: $29.00Bobs Price: $26.99
Sugg. Retail: $169.95
Bobs Price: $54.95
Sugg. Retail: $141.00Bobs Price: $95.99