Exceptional ventilation and breathability are not the only premium attributes to this air jacket - class-leading protection and a robust, advanced poly-fabric main shell provides exceptional abrasion and tear-resistance. A removable wind-breaker liner allows the T-Jaws Air Jacket to be worn in a variety of weather conditions.
- Constructed from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 600 Denier poly-fabric main shell for long-lasting performance.
- Extended mesh panels on the torso and arms provides substantial airflow when riding for superior comfort in warmer weather conditions.
- Removable interior wind-breaker jacket lining with pockets allows garment to be worn in different weather situations.
- Full mesh lining boosts garment's all-round airflow capabilities and breathability.
- Lightweight CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class-leading impact protection.
- Back pad compartment with PE foam padding (CE certified Bio Armor back protector available as accessory).
- All protections are perforated and securely housed in mesh compartments to significantly increase garment's air flow performance.
- Sport fit with pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
- Strategically positioned accordion poly-fabric stretch insert on back and elbow for excellent flex fit.
- 3D collar and wrist cuff edging for improved comfort and breathability.
- Velcro® and D-ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit.
- Velcro® and zipped wrist cuff closures allow further fine-tuning of garment's fit.
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.
- Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro® closures for additional security.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Reflective details for improved rider visibility.
- Strategically positioned comfort padding improves comfort and fit.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Bobs Price: $75.00
Sugg. Retail: $129.95
Sugg. Retail: $349.95
Sugg. Retail: $129.95