A lightweight touring boot constructed from a durable and abrasion resistant microfiber, the Ridge 2 Air incorporates strategically positioned perforation zones for optimized levels of comfort, performance and protection. The Ridge 2 Air features a main Velcro® closure system for a safe and personalized fit.
- Upper constructed from a durable, technical synthetic textile and incorporates perforated microfiber/mesh front and rear accordion flex zones for high levels of performance and comfort.
- The Ankle and Toe Box lining are made in 3D mesh for more breathability.
- The Collar lining is made of textile in order to guarantee more comfort.
- New boot shaping provides long-lasting comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for greater compatibility with bike's controls.
- Hot-melt reinforcement on shin plate for weight-saving and protection against impacts.
- High modulus TPU injected shift pad for shock protection and durability.
- Dual closure system: adjustable Velcro® strap across the instep for a secure and personalized fit, plus Velcro® closure across lower shin.
- Closure pull-tabs are tipped with rubber compound to improve grip when fastening.
- Complete ankle protection: Dual density ankle protectors on medial and lateral sides are reinforced with poly-foam padding for protection and comfort.
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Contoured, high modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates a structured shank reinforcement.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for memory and comfort.
- Alpinestars' exclusive vulcanized compound rubber sole with unique side wrapping design, built to withstand the demands of life on the road.
- Comfort padding envelopes ankle area for fit and comfort.
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility.
- Ridge 2 Air Boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.